JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well MSN does it again.
A woman security officer was shot by her husband, who then killed himself in the airport parking lot.

Another domestic dispute and MSN shouts it out.

Police: Airport security officer killed in Ohio

CLEVELAND — A Transportation Security Administration officer was fatally shot by her husband Sunday before he killed himself on an off-site parking lot at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, authorities said.

Before turning the gun on himself, the husband fired at a second TSA employee but missed, police spokesman Sgt. Sammy Morris said. The late morning shooting at an airport employee parking lot was an apparent homicide and suicide, Morris said.

No names were immediately released.

Morris said the husband and wife were estranged, but investigators weren't sure of a motive for the shooting.

The wife and the second TSA employee were commuting to work; the husband apparently followed his wife to the lot, blocked her in her car by his vehicle, and then began firing, Morris said. The other TSA worker wasn't hurt, police said.

Morris said the wife and the other TSA employee, a man, were not romantically involved.

The shooting occurred at a lot north of the airport in an industrial area along Interstate 480.

Actually it's pretty easy to tell. Go look at the national media coverage on Fast and Furious to see what the media reported vs what the others reported. Same with the local papers.

Actually it's pretty easy to tell. Go look at the national media coverage on Fast and Furious to see what the media reported vs what the others reported. Same with the local papers.

That doesn't tell me anything. People talk like the left owns the media. Let's see if that can be backed up. Who owns the media outlets. We know Fox is owned by conservative interests. how about NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

PP - as a direct answer to your inquiry ....

The Euro financial elite, the central bankers that run it all, own the Federal Reserve, control all 'elections', start all wars and conflicts, repress technology, control all real wealth while printing out fiat currencies to the masses, make all the important decisions that affect your life, your Oligarch owners .... they control own 99.9% of the MSM in the USA ... therefore the false reality that guides the lives of the 99%.

Their calling card is fear since fear is the greatest motivator. Watch any news program with a keen eye. Try the 10 or 11 o'clock news tonight for example. Every other story will be about something 'scary' that happened, why you should be afraid, and what the gov is doing/did to save you. Rinse/repeat, next story, same .... supporting the new generation of techno-zombies aka the new American non-thinking youth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it - the news posts news and you guys don't think a murder suicide is news? Help me out here.

In a thread about FOX, it was all about Freedom of Speech, differing opinions, and on and on.

In this thread, people are cheering the murder of a woman (and the insinuation she was a child molester), and vilifying a news outlet for reporting the murder.

Maybe crimes involving guns are to never be reported. I don't know, but the child molester crap is uncalled for.

In a thread about FOX, it was all about Freedom of Speech, differing opinions, and on and on.

In this thread, people are cheering the murder of a woman (and the insinuation she was a child molester), and vilifying a news outlet for reporting the murder.

Maybe crimes involving guns are to never be reported. I don't know, but the child molester crap is uncalled for.

Thank you for your brief, yet erudite, summation.

I read the thing twice and didn't see anything about child abuse. Maybe John H has some personal knowledge of this topic?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top