JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I peek out the dining room window, which is behind anyone at the door. If I don't know the knocker I respond through the door. Always have a pistol in my fist!
I've become so cynical about the police that I wouldn't put it past them to use a loophole like you describe!

I peek out the dining room window, which is behind anyone at the door. If I don't know the knocker I respond through the door. Always have a pistol in my fist!
I've become so cynical about the police that I wouldn't put it past them to use a loophole like you describe!

Remember our vice president said to get a shotgun and shoot through the door. Did say anything about checking to see who is there. Sounds like he's ok with shoot first ask questions later.

We have one of them fancy front doors with about a 3/4 window in it all cut glass and pretty With two layers of 1/2" Lexan on both sides easy to see through tough as nails to try to break through. No one can knock on my front door with out us being able to see who it is. Course you can't get to the front door until your get through the security screen door on the front of the fully enclosed front porch. I think of my front porch as my bonus room and free fire zone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top