JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
330 automatic
2 wheel drive
Used, not perfect by any means but in decent shape. They are utility quads and would be good for yard or small farm for putting around.

Not running right now.

One will need gas, spark plug and battery to get her running. Maybe clean carb up a bit. I have not ride this one since last summer and has been sitting.it's a good runner after cleaning it up

The other
Hasn't ran for a couple summers. Has ignition problem, I just haven't messed with it cause wife quit riding.
Not sure what is wrong with it. Worse case u have an extra parts quad. It's probably something stupid.

Trailer:
Sides fold down, to drive up and down on the sides. Lights all work, have prob put a whopping 800 miles on it. Wood deck Spare tire. It is in pretty good shape, and tows good.

This package would be good for someone who wants to tinker around and get a good deal on them. I just don't have time to mess with them.

I have titles for all 3.
Trailer is Washington title, quads are Oregon titles, they were my in laws quads
2850 gets you everything. Price will go up accordingly if I get one or both running if I have time to tinker with them.

Might take a 400-500 pistol in part trade.

Located in Lacey text 360-250-037nine

e5e8u9eq.jpg
erunu3yp.jpg arysamer.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top