JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my POF P308, this rifle is chambered in 7.62x51 and features:

*Reliable clean-running short-stroke piston operation system
*E2 Enhanced Extraction System
*3lb crisp single stage POF Trigger
*Nitride coated fluted barrel for greater longevity
*3 position gas piston regulator for suppressed and unsuppressed firing
*POF-USA 1 MOA Accuracy Guarantee

Included in Sale:
*P308 20" Rifle
*Factory Hard Case
*One New in Wrapper Gen 3 PMAG LR 20 rd Magazine

This rifle has seen limited 100 meter firing line use and has a round count of 192 rounds of Federal Gold Metal Match 175gr SMK loads.

Trades Considered:
*Gen 3 Night Vision
*Class 3 IR Lasers/Illuminators
*Precision 300wm Bolt Gun
*Precision 6.5 Grendel upper plus cash
*Long Range Precision Optics (Night Force, US Optics, Schmidt & Bender, ect.)
*Arsenal 7.62x39 AK plus cash
*M1A Scout plus cash
*Various Assault Rifles, Tactical Handguns, or other Tactical Equipment plus cash on either end to level out a trade.

POF P308.jpg

POF P308.jpg

Does a complete Sabre defense ar15 chambered in 6.5 grendel interest you. Its a complete factory rifle. Only changes are the buttstock and a 3lb drop in trigger. Has a hawke 8-24 power scope on top of it

Drewp: I appreciate the offer, but I think that I'm looking for something of a bit more of a tactical nature. I have a clip-on night sight and would like the ability to mount it.

NickMoon: This P308 has a Gen 3 lower with a Gen 4 upper. The upper has the "E2 Extraction" system which could be described as follows:

*Normal Extraction: Pulling a car out with the E-brake on.

*E2: Has a fluted chamber with the fluting protruding down to the neck a lot like a G3 action but only to the neck instead of the entire casing which is like pulling a car out in neutral. This type of extraction doesn't damage the reloadability of the brass.

<broken link removed>

*H&K, Cetme, PTR-91 fully fluted chamber: Helps float the brass out of the chamber and is highly effective, like pulling a car out while it's floored in reverse. (I had a PTR-91 that was able to extract, but not eject brass with a fully sheared-off extractor) The down-side of this is that it is very hard on the brass, after 2 firings I wasn't comfortable reloading the brass.

The Gen3 VS Gen 4 POF P308 comparison is as follows:
*Gen 4 has an ambidextrous magazine release, where the Gen 3 does not ( I don't like ambi mag releases as if seems that whenever I get to hunting with a rifle it bumps against my chest and jettisons my mag)

*The Gen 4 has a finger inlet on the rear of both sides of the receiver just in front of the trigger well with the idea being that it will help promote proper "straight and off the trigger" trigger finger placement.

POF Barrel.jpg POF Left Side.jpg

POF Barrel.jpg

POF Left Side.jpg

I could definitely pull the scope off and add ammo instead. I have a ton of plinking ammo for the 6.5 grendel. You could easily ad any desired optic. It has the 16" cabine barrel for all your tactical needs.

Otherwise thanx for the interest and nice rifle

DrewP,
I appreciate the offer but I'm looking for something with a bit longer and more precise barrel as I would use a 6.5 Grendel as a light weight platform used for engaging sub-MOA targets 800M and under. My current .223 ARs are fulfilling my 600M and under needs while my 6.5 Creedmoor works great out to 1000M but is a heavy girl when it comes time to walk a few miles.

How about an early Winchester 300win mag Laredo with Swarovski 4-16

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.