JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Price: $50 no trades
Condition: Used, good condition, 20rds shot, probably just as many charges.

Bought it a few months ago and decided to go a different route. Will fit SR25 style Ar308 uppers
IMG_0890.JPG

Thank you very much for all of your efforts! The POF is wider, but it appears that it's depth would have me fumbling under the scope, possibly more than with my factory skinny mini.

I'd push the scope further towards the muzzle, but I finally have the scope where my cheek rides the comb just where I get the best perch. Am I doing something wrong here, I've never heard anyone mention my issue.

Thank you so much for your help.

To be perfectly honest the only real issue is my heart telling my brain that in a SHTF scenario I'd be fumbling to charge it. If I were smart, I'd just make sure it's always charged. Thank you again for you time.

TK

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top