WTS WA POF Archangel Charging Handle AR10/SR25

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by BattleReadyBunny, May 10, 2017.

1. BattleReadyBunny

BattleReadyBunny
    Portland Metro

Price: $50 no trades
    Condition: Used, good condition, 20rds shot, probably just as many charges.

Bought it a few months ago and decided to go a different route. Will fit SR25 style Ar308 uppers
    IMG_0890.JPG

JohnnyD likes this.
  2. Scratchingpost

Scratchingpost
    Portland, or
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Would you please tell me what the width is at the handle; I need something that will be outside of a scope on an LMT LM308 MWS Slick 8.

Thank you for your time,

TK

3. BattleReadyBunny

BattleReadyBunny
    Portland Metro

I will check tonight!

4. BattleReadyBunny

BattleReadyBunny
    Portland Metro

IMG_1311.JPG IMG_1312.JPG @Scratchingpost

Sorry for the delay. I came home and my calipers were dead. I ran to the store today and got new batteries here is the measurement in inches. Also, I've included the measurement of a Raptor style charging handle both 308. For comparison

5. Scratchingpost

Scratchingpost
    Portland, or
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Thank you very much for all of your efforts! The POF is wider, but it appears that it's depth would have me fumbling under the scope, possibly more than with my factory skinny mini.

I'd push the scope further towards the muzzle, but I finally have the scope where my cheek rides the comb just where I get the best perch. Am I doing something wrong here, I've never heard anyone mention my issue.

Thank you so much for your help.

To be perfectly honest the only real issue is my heart telling my brain that in a SHTF scenario I'd be fumbling to charge it. If I were smart, I'd just make sure it's always charged. Thank you again for you time.

TK