JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
POF-USA
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Bremerton
State
Washington
Zip Code
POF AR 10 in 308win
This is from the sportsman warehouse run they did a little while ago. It's only been sighted in and sat in a safe since.
POF 308 1500

Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50 moa xlr 900

CAPACITY20+1
BARREL LENGTH16in
FINISHBlack Anodize
WEIGHT8.1lbs
ACTIONSemi Automatic
CARTRIDGE308 Winchester
COLORBlack
TWIST1:10
TYPECenterfire

Message me with any questions
Accepting reasonable offers

20230122_192436.jpg 20230122_192425.jpg 20230122_191721.jpg 20230122_191654.jpg 20230122_191633.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Well I am truly confused. A true POF Revolution weighs in at 6.1 lbs. The Sportsmans is listed at 6.8 lbs. But they also have a POF Revolution listed on their website.?????? As usual SW seems to be fuzzy on the details, but a DI is a nice rifle. Eyes wide open.

Sorry, not trying to crap on your post, just trying to understand the difference

Well I am truly confused. A true POF Revolution weighs in at 6.1 lbs. The Sportsmans is listed at 6.8 lbs. But they also have a POF Revolution listed on their website.?????? As usual SW seems to be fuzzy on the details, but a DI is a nice rifle. Eyes wide open.

Sorry, not trying to crap on your post, just trying to understand the difference
Trust me I can't agree more. I've noticed that alot about the 2 are similar except that sw has a bird cage flash hider. trigger isn't a drop in trigger and the charging isnt ambi. I sent an email to POF with the sku (1551) requesting amplifying info.

Trust me I can't agree more. I've noticed that alot about the 2 are similar except that sw has a bird cage flash hider. trigger isn't a drop in trigger and the charging isnt ambi. I sent an email to POF with the sku (1551) requesting amplifying info.
Had a Revolution. Wish I had never sold it. Great rifle, light weight & quality all the way through

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.