JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Time to try this again, now that people aren't freaking out. (July 2013 edit)

I will preface this ad with: The optics are not part of the trade.

Outright price is $2250. Make an offer, or look at my list of trades below. (Primary desired partial trade in red, secondary in blue).

I have a Patriot Ordnance Factory .308 16" rifle, which was built by Hogan when they quit being a parts contractor for POF. It is a gas piston rifle.

It's also heavy as hell. I bought it originally to be my elk gun, which I have used it for the last two seasons, but with a bare weight of 9.5#, adding ammo and optics made it a real shoulder killer lugging it around all day on my sling.

I want to have a platform to build a lighter .308 on (since the POF rails are proprietary), such as a DPMS or a CMMG. If it takes the .308 PMAGs, I'll consider it. Being that the POF is worth twice as much as most lower end AR-10 style guns, you'll either need to pad it with cash on your end or something on my list;

My primary trade is a CMMG MK3, though most 'DPMS style' .308's will do
Mega MATEN receiver set

Bulgarian or Russian AK74
Saiga 12
9mm CMMG SBR (7" - 8.5" uppers)
AAC 51T mounts (1/2"-28 or 5/8"-24)
US made Glock 9mm

Cash padding on either side depending on the trade.

Again, I will not sell this gun straight up yet, and the optics are staying with me. Being that this is a trade for a gun that takes similar mags, I would prefer to keep mine and you keep yours.

Face to Face only for now, and I live in Beaverton. I will drive and meet half way for the right deal, and I am willing to meet at an FFL if necessary.

image-3_zps916c07a4.jpe
image-2_zpsb207abee.jpe
image-1_zps37c2f4c5.jpe
image_zps2cc84e71.jpe

Bump, with a reminder, since the only people who PM'd me didn't read (or ignored parts of) my ad.

One of the trade guns *must* be a .308 DPMS style AR-10. No bolt guns, no Hesse made garbage.

Lowered sale price after seeing them NIB on slickdeals for near my asking price. (I'm trying to be realistic)
Added a trade option.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.