JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I would have traded the 43 I just sold for them. The LCP is just stupid lightweight, and the doubletap, which I used to own as well, was the best front pocket carry gun I've even owned. No holster needed, and it printed like a cell phone. Not fun to shoot, but accurate enough to matter at fighting distance. Great deal for someone.

Ha, that's pretty ironic, missed out on a 43 in my last trade as well. Appreciate the feedback, as I concur with all the above, however would never encourage anyone to carry without a proper holster ;). If you come into another 43 by chance let me know.

Ha, that's pretty ironic, missed out on a 43 in my last trade as well. Appreciate the feedback, as I concur with all the above, however would never encourage anyone to carry without a proper holster ;). If you come into another 43 by chance let me know.
That long double action trigger pull on the double tap was safety enough.

I have an ffl in Salem that does transfers for $25 per piece, will consider covering ffl fees for the right trade.

Thanks again

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.