JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for something very compact 45/9 preferred, willing to go mouse gun cal though. There was a Titan FIE.25 that sold for $125 a few months back that I should have snagged. I've missed a few Star 380s and subcompact 9s over the years that I would love to get my hands on. Under $200 is ideal, under $300 possible for the right piece. Big thing is needs to be much smaller than my 5" 1911.

Looking for something very compact 45/9 preferred, willing to go mouse gun cal though. There was a Titan FIE.25 that sold for $125 a few months back that I should have snagged. I've missed a few Star 380s and subcompact 9s over the years that I would love to get my hands on. Under $200 is ideal, under $300 possible for the right piece. Big thing is needs to be much smaller than my 5" 1911.
Look at the SCCY handguns in 9mm. Around $200 new.Seem to be a lot of gun for the price and they are much smaller and lighter. If you want to go mouse gun the Ruger .380's will easily come in under the $300 mark.

In that price range I'd bite the bullet and get a Ruger LC9. Which I have personally sworn off buying any more Rugers.

Having said that I don't think you'll find anything that trumps the size and accuracy of the Sig P938. Great little gun that I've seen as low as $450 recently.

The Glock G43 is a decent piece, but I learned to hate its stock trigger.

I have a nice little mouse gun for sale or trade it's a north American arms guardian 380 no box or papers very stout for it size as well as dependable 300$ firm or trade equally. IMG_20171210_193629622.jpg IMG_20171210_193621964.jpg

I'm going to offer up my beretta 21a, only had a hundred rounds through it. These are very accurate for their size.
Let me know if you want pictures.
I can provide five boxes of CCI stingers.
Package price: $250
Matt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.