JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a Ruger LCP a week ago to carry every once in a while. I haven't run it thru it's break-in period yet, but plan on doing so shortly. Once I do, and it has shown reliability, I plan on carrying it in my right front pocket. Any of you LCP owners have any opinions about a good reliable pocket holster for this model? If you have one, please share pro's and con's of your experience.

Thanks!

Love my RKBA Holsters. I can't think of anything better for front pocket carry.

DSC01088.jpg
DSC01087.jpg
DSC01092.jpg
DSC01090.jpg

I've been using the Desantis "Nemesis" in my front right pocket with my L.C.P.. It's super lightweight and comfy. I use it with Carhartt work pants, regular jeans, even sweatpants and dress-pants. You can hardly tell its in your pocket(almost feels like a lightweight billfold in your pocket). I am a diehard leather holster guy actually, however, i think this holster is better for me as an inside the pocket holster than a leather one. Its lighter and doesnt get hot/sweaty like leather sometimes does. I'm not sure how long it will hold up, but for around $20 you cant go wrong. Oh yeah, the inside of the holster is super slippery nylon so the gun goes in & out easily, but the outside is tacky,kinda like those rubbery cabinet shelf liners, and it stays put really good in your pocket. Good luck, and I hope this helps.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top