Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Pocket holster for Ruger LCP

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by SquackDaddy, Feb 6, 2010.

1. SquackDaddy

SquackDaddy Marion County Member

I picked up a Ruger LCP a week ago to carry every once in a while. I haven't run it thru it's break-in period yet, but plan on doing so shortly. Once I do, and it has shown reliability, I plan on carrying it in my right front pocket. Any of you LCP owners have any opinions about a good reliable pocket holster for this model? If you have one, please share pro's and con's of your experience.

Thanks!

2. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

3. shlo812

shlo812 Centralia/Chehalis WA Member

Uncle Mike's size 2 has worked great for me

4. Arkitek

Arkitek Historic Downtown Roseburg Oregon Member

5. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Just put in an order thanks for the link:thumbup:

6. SquackDaddy

SquackDaddy Marion County Member

I'm sure more of you guys are carrying these in your pockets. What do you have, and what do you like/dislike about it?

7. CVMustang

CVMustang Hillsboro Member

I have a brand new Uncle Mikes in the classifieds right now for $15. I decided to go with a IWB for my new Taurus TCP, which I love.

8. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Love my RKBA Holsters. I can't think of anything better for front pocket carry.

DSC01088.jpg
    DSC01087.jpg
    DSC01092.jpg
    DSC01090.jpg

9. 86-0134

86-0134 north willamette valley Member

I've been using the Desantis "Nemesis" in my front right pocket with my L.C.P.. It's super lightweight and comfy. I use it with Carhartt work pants, regular jeans, even sweatpants and dress-pants. You can hardly tell its in your pocket(almost feels like a lightweight billfold in your pocket). I am a diehard leather holster guy actually, however, i think this holster is better for me as an inside the pocket holster than a leather one. Its lighter and doesnt get hot/sweaty like leather sometimes does. I'm not sure how long it will hold up, but for around $20 you cant go wrong. Oh yeah, the inside of the holster is super slippery nylon so the gun goes in & out easily, but the outside is tacky,kinda like those rubbery cabinet shelf liners, and it stays put really good in your pocket. Good luck, and I hope this helps.