JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carried a Glock 27 in a Nemisis pocket holster in my front pocket for years but always felt weighed down and a little concerned about it imprinting. Recently bought a S&W 642 and sometimes forget I am carrying it it is so light. However, I kind of wish I had gotten the 638 because the hammer is not completely covered so you can fire it SA as well as DA but the hammer is shielded so it won't snag on your pocket.

I came across this the other day too. looks like an excellent addition for those who might already own a DE/Baby DE. The trigger looks nice but dang the gun is fugly. I'm gonna give the WaltherP380 a go

If you can find one give it a look! Costs a little more than the plastic .380s but it is beautifully machined of solid stainless steel and will last forever. It is smaller than the others, but the grip and the weight makes it more controllable. It's quite accurate and reliable. This is a lifetime gun!.........................elsullo :s0155:

What type of pants? I can comfortably fit my Kimber Ultra Carry II in the front cargo pocket of my Wrangler "Riggs" Cargo Jeans. I couldn't find a pocket holster for it though so I got some stuff from the local Tandy Leather store and made my own. It's not as hard as you'd think if you don't care too much about aesthetics.

I also occasionally carry a snubnose S&W 38 in my side pockets but it does print a tad more than I like. I might just need to find or make a better holster for it as I'm only using a cheapie Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

Love my Kel-Tec P32. Fantastic pocket gun, especially for the money. Though I've recently been unfaithful to her and have started looking the K-T P3AT. Just a little bigger, a little more pop.

I bought a Ruger LCP and really like it. Surprisingly accurate. 2" groups at 15 yards.

Haven't had a single problem yet. (Originally had quite a hard time finding one for sale... but I got over that.)

I have an IWB, ankle, and pocket holsters for it. I carry it everywhere.

this is the holster i bought for my LCP, although this isnt my picture its the same one i have and its the reason i bought mine from cheaperthandirt.com for $5.97

I have a S&W 642 and I carry that from time to time when I am wearing cargo shorts or something with big pockets. Mostly I carry a Kel-tec P-3AT. I have an Arma-laser on it and carry it in an Uncle Mikes #3 pocket holster.

My other pocket gun is a FEG SMC-918. It is the cut down version of the PA-63s that have been so prolific recently. Basically it is a PPK chambered in 9x18 Makarov.

Here it is next to the P-3AT to show the size. It wieghs in at 18oz empty.

P3AT-SMC.jpg

SMC-P3AT.jpg

OK, so flame away, but I once had a nice .380.

I hit a glass Coke bottle at about 15 yards with some (don't remember) brand name round lead nosed bullet. It knocked the bottle over but didn't break it. I immediately sold the gun.

9mm, .38 Special or more for me please. Min. bullet weight 140+ gr.

I tried a Taurus Mill. Pro .40 the other day and was very impressed overall, especially for the price.

Money no object, I'll take a Kahr PM9, but you might know better and you might be right. I've been wrong lots of times in my life. :)

$.02 and not worth that much.

In my opinion,the 380 is an awesome pocket gun. I use a Keltec 3at for my at work gun. And as my backup gun. Having siad that I perfer my 45 or onr of my 40's to be on my side and double mags on the other..
And the Tarus sucks. Looked at it and didn't like it.

Most of the time I carry a Taurus 85 ultra lite 38 with a Barrami hip grip. This grip allows to carry in front pocket and grip has ear molded to it to act as a clip type hanger on the top of pocket. The butt sticks out slightly but t-shirt covers and no one ever thinks it is a gun if it does get exposed. Granted this is a short barelled revolver and only carries 5 rnds but if you need more than that you better get some more practice anyway, speedloaders are handy too. If I am going to be out of town or around lots of people I do carry my Kimber ultra carry. The 38 is usually going to do the job but sometimes it may be a good idea to use it as a back up. But for knocking around the shop or property and in town trips the 38 is fine.

I pocket carry my ruger sp101 nearly every day. I've got a great pocket holster from Simply Rugged that makes it very comfortable and pretty much eliminates printing. Some say it's a bit heavy, but I guess a don't know any differently. I'm a bigger guy and able to wear comfortable clothes, so that probably helps.

I have a Kel-tec P40 that I carry quite a bit. Call it my pocket cannon. It does have some good recoil being a 40 S&W. The P11 in 9mm is a good choice too. They make handly little belt clips and finger extensions for both as well. If you want to research the kel-Tecs check out www.KTOG.org Lot of good stuff there. Its a forum of Kel-tec owners.