JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about a piece of small diameter galvanized pipe, a cap with a whole drilled in it, a nail and a rubber band - fairly cheap - will work once if your lucky. Its cheap and metal.
Not real accurate and doesnt leave rifling marks on the bullet so its harder to trace.

James Ruby

Bersa makes surprisingly good quality guns, they just don't spend much on advertising.

Not as well finished as a Smith or CZ, but my old man has the Thunder .380 and it's been a surprisingly good little shooter. $300/400 for the 9mm through .45 acp ones. DA/SA with a Hammer.

I've been teasing myself with the .45 one as it appears my brother in law is forgoing the hog hunt this year, meaning I don't *need* my Super Blackhawk hunter yet.

Wholesale Sports on 82nd had a Kimber Solo in the case priced at $619 a few days ago. Probably gone, but first one I've seen at a non-inflated retail price. They were going for $850-900 on line a month or so ago. They let me hold it. It was sorta spiritual.

decided to save up for kimber solo thanks.

I know you said you made up your mind... Looking over your posts i see no one mentioned the Kel-Tec P-11. All black is a nice CC in a mini tuck, Holds 10+1 or 12+1 depending on mags. This is an awesome accurate gun that is about $250 new.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top