JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can only think of one and wont do it because of cost, Sig P238. I love my LCP, but absolutely loathe the extremely long trigger pull of DAO. I want something with a manual, cockable hammer and very short trigger. Size is the most important, has to be able to go in my pcket.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

I have owned and shot both the S&W Bodyguard 380 and the Sig P238. Really liked the price and features of the Smith but the trigger was atrocious. It is gone now for that reason. The Sig on the other hand has been a great little gun and I carry it daily with confidence. I know the price is a bit steep but it is worth every penny in my opinion.

I don't doubt that the p238 is worth every penny, so are boobjobs, but you don't see me going out and getting one of those. There are plenty of things worth every penny, that's no where near a reason to buy them, same goes here, for me. I simply will not pay that. I can't justify the extra 200-300 to even myself and don't/wont have the dispensible cash freedom for it.

I did loom at the diamondback and really love it. I'd say the next best option from the p238. Adjustable sights and glock-like takedown ROCK!! This will be my next handgun. After a riotgun and before a lever action rifle. Then my collection will be complete, at peast for the next couple of months. Hahahahaha

I don't doubt that the p238 is worth every penny, so are boobjobs, but you don't see me going out and getting one of those. There are plenty of things worth every penny, that's no where near a reason to buy them, same goes here, for me. I simply will not pay that. I can't justify the extra 200-300 to even myself and don't/wont have the dispensible cash freedom for it.

I did loom at the diamondback and really love it. I'd say the next best option from the p238. Adjustable sights and glock-like takedown ROCK!! This will be my next handgun. After a riotgun and before a lever action rifle. Then my collection will be complete, at peast for the next couple of months. Hahahahaha

Boob jobs aren't worth it. Fakes make my hand hurt. Glad the diamond back works for you. They get terrible reviews. I was really interested in that gun at one time

I have a Kahr P380 and absolutely love it. It is a DA only but I really love the fact that I can drop it in my back pocket and it disappears. The trigger is very good and the recoil is negligible. I thought about the P238 but was concerned about the early problems Sig had with it. I assume they have worked out the bugs by now. I am also not sure I would be comfortable with a cocked SA in my back pocket. That said, I do have a Colt Mustang on order but have yet to see it (it's been back ordered for 6 months).

Bursa thunder .380. I've had no issues with the two we added to the pocket carry weapons owned. They ramp well regardless of what ever is fed them, and come with many of the options offered in larger frame, more expensive units. We have both the blued and the nickel. Non-adjustable sights appear to be the only draw back, yet they are plenty accurate as they are. For the money, a good bang for the buck.

I hate hard triggers but trying the LCP I have to say it's pretty sweet for a DAO pocket pistol. It's tiny and fulfills the BUG gap quite well. I would never carry it as a primary due to caliber and low capacity

I knew I hated that trigger pull on the LCP, I know I still do -- I still pull it out of the range bag and hit center mass from 50 feet -- still, I hate the trigger pull and lack of sights, but I still shoot it well; man I hate this LCP's trigger pull :s0155:

I personally like the long trigger pull of the Body Guard .380. Since I carry it in a leather pocket holster, it is comforting to me to have that extra level of safety that it won't have an accidental discharge. Have not shot a lot of the other .380s. I choose the Smith for how it fit my hand AND pocket, along with the laser for my old eyes for the price.

I have owned and shot both the S&W Bodyguard 380 and the Sig P238. Really liked the price and features of the Smith but the trigger was atrocious. It is gone now for that reason. The Sig on the other hand has been a great little gun and I carry it daily with confidence. I know the price is a bit steep but it is worth every penny in my opinion.

The Smith Bodyguard revolver has a heavy trigger pull but it is the best of any standard/large production revolver.. it is described as "breaking glass".. but strangely Smith autos have never been lauded for their triggers, which are usually abysmal