JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm a long-time shooter, concealed carry citizen, and patriot. I'm a geologist by profession, so naturally a Cascadia earthquake prepper as well. I'll be selling my Glock 23 and shotgun soon to support the purchase of a new Sig; thought this might be a good place to do that and connect with like-minded folks.

Howdy and welcome aboard. There are a few threads about a Cascadia event and I would be interested to read your thoughts on the topic. Oh and 'gratz on the new Sig. :)

Welcome Aboard and good on ya for being a geologist. I majored in Geology but changed to a major could I graduate in 4 years. Chemistry, Physics and Calc. suck all at once. One of my favorite courses was Geology 210 Landforms, a ten day field trip Pullman to Death Valley and back.
It is a great forum with lots of SMEs. and some of us who just enjoy the shooting sports.

Brutus Out

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I should be more clear - I don't have my Sig yet - need to sell the others first. Geologist in oil industry = buy then sell; geologist in gov't research = sell then buy. ;)

BTW - I'm leaning toward a P229 enhanced elite. I carry a G43 but would like to learn to carry something larger. Plus, I work in a federal building and teach night classes on a university campus so can't carry at work - frustrating - which puts my carry gun in my pack left in my car (so size does't matter at that point).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top