JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm a long-time shooter, concealed carry citizen, and patriot. I'm a geologist by profession, so naturally a Cascadia earthquake prepper as well. I'll be selling my Glock 23 and shotgun soon to support the purchase of a new Sig; thought this might be a good place to do that and connect with like-minded folks.

Howdy and welcome aboard. There are a few threads about a Cascadia event and I would be interested to read your thoughts on the topic. Oh and 'gratz on the new Sig. :)

Welcome Aboard and good on ya for being a geologist. I majored in Geology but changed to a major could I graduate in 4 years. Chemistry, Physics and Calc. suck all at once. One of my favorite courses was Geology 210 Landforms, a ten day field trip Pullman to Death Valley and back.
It is a great forum with lots of SMEs. and some of us who just enjoy the shooting sports.

Brutus Out

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I should be more clear - I don't have my Sig yet - need to sell the others first. Geologist in oil industry = buy then sell; geologist in gov't research = sell then buy. ;)

BTW - I'm leaning toward a P229 enhanced elite. I carry a G43 but would like to learn to carry something larger. Plus, I work in a federal building and teach night classes on a university campus so can't carry at work - frustrating - which puts my carry gun in my pack left in my car (so size does't matter at that point).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads