JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They should have their website updated here in the next couple months with more calibers. Great guys to deal with and they also have a 100% guarentee. Right now I carry their 9mm, 40, and 45 instore and online.

I just bought 500 rds of the stuff in .45 and I am seriously disappointed in it. Every round I fired sent burning powder all over my face. I'm not sure if I got a bad box or what. I'm shooting it out of a kimber custom II and switched between other various types of ammo to make sure it wasn't my gun acting up and it definitely only happened with the pnw ammo. I will be going back to NW Ammo Supply to see what can be done. I really don't feel like wearing a full face mask every time I shoot. Again, not trying to crap all over a new company, just my personal experience. If this gets corrected you can bet I will reposted to let everybody know. Also, I do not reload or know much about ammo or why this even happens so maybe somebody with some more knowledge can chime in with why I'm getting powder burns all over my face with this particular ammo.

I just bought 500 rds of the stuff in .45 and I am seriously disappointed in it. Every round I fired sent burning powder all over my face. I'm not sure if I got a bad box or what. I'm shooting it out of a kimber custom II and switched between other various types of ammo to make sure it wasn't my gun acting up and it definitely only happened with the pnw ammo. I will be going back to NW Ammo Supply to see what can be done. I really don't feel like wearing a full face mask every time I shoot. Again, not trying to crap all over a new company, just my personal experience. If this gets corrected you can bet I will reposted to let everybody know. Also, I do not reload or know much about ammo or why this even happens so maybe somebody with some more knowledge can chime in with why I'm getting powder burns all over my face with this particular ammo.

Can you please pm me your contact info. I'm currently in Vegas till the end of the week but would like to give you a call. I'll make sure your taken care of.

I bought 500 rounds of the cheap hollow point .45 ammo and had terrible problems with FTF. I used a para expert GI. I called them up, brought the gun and ammo to their shop and they replaced my ammo with some fmj and it has worked flawlwssly in my para and kimber.

So John over at nw ammo supply called me after he called the manufacturer and let me know that the powder they use on their .45 ammo is a slower burning powder which is why I'm getting the blowback. Needless to say it apparently works great in other guns! Another +1 for customer service on their end! I will be going back next week to get it straightened out! If you guys want the cheapest ammo from people who call you to make it right even when they're out of town, you can't beat nw ammo supply!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top