JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys of the PNW, after seeing all these AK/Firearems enthusiast get together's across the country, I thought we need to have one here. I have a place secured in Goldendale, Washington, on 40 acres that has a range, with primitive camping on 3 acres that also offers rifle and pistol training from the beginner to advanced level training. The persons who will be putting on the training class will be talked about later once there is enough interest. I went through their class this last summer and its quality training at a super reasonable price. What my goal would be is to have a meet and greet day full of shooting/BS'ing and BBQ and those that want to go thru a class can do so on the next day but that can be worked out depending on what the group is interested in. Basically get us gun guys together for a weekend of fun, as soon as I have enough interest we can talk specifics, but again everybody interested can have say in how we put this weekend together. Since its an Eastern Wa location, early spring to Sept dates can be deceided on. So for now I will ask you guys who would be interested and we can go from there. This meet and greet will not be affiliated with any webforum at all. This is a feeler thread to gather interest, once there is enough I will make an official thread. I posted this up on the AK Files a few days ago so if you are a member post there preferably as to keep more organized but if not you can post here as I will monitor this thread also. As stated in the OG thread there once I have enough interest I will make an official thread with dates so planning ahead can happen. I am about 99.9% confident this will happen as I already have quite a bit of interest.

Feeler PNW AK Meet and greet.... - The AK Files Forums

OK guys, posted up on 3 different message boards has showed me there will be plenty of interest. Saying that I need to chat with the land owner and talk dates. I am thinking in april as a time frame to give you guys 2 months to plan ahead. Will update when I talk to him with more info. Looking forward to putting names to faces, should be a kickass time.

Yup, I plan on bringing my Tula SKS I just bought the other day. Sorry for crappy pic but ya get the picture.

20180204_211926.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top