JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They had the deal listed over the weekend as free shipping but they've changed it now. It originally said free shipping until 8-7-11 or while supplies last. I know the president of AIM and have an email in to him. I'll see if he can change it back or if he might be doing it again soon. I'll post what he says. Sorry if you missed out.

I just heard from Bryan at AIM and he told me the free shipping ended 8-7-11 which was only a few hours after I posted this but they still gave the free shipping through this morning. The part about free shipping or while supplies lasts was if it sold out before 8-7-11. He said he probably won't offer free shipping on this deal in the future because they lost their butts on this one because a lot of guys bought 1-10 boxes.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top