JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this M1 carbine about a year ago. I knew it was a post-war model, but read in multiple forums that early serial # PMC carbines were constructed of various WWII components. I stripped mine down and sure enough, there is a bunch, to include Underwood and Universal markings/stamps.

This M1 carbine does have a post-war commercial barrel, but most other components are from World War II, just not matching. All parts are in excellent condition, and it will come with a second wood stock (potbelly version), if you prefer that.

I love the carbine, but I love the M1 Garand more, which is why I want to trade this one.

I would like to trade for an M1 Garand (any manufacturer) with manufacturing dates 1941-1944. I qualify for CMP, I just don't want to be bothered with the paperwork (I can prove I qualify). I will value all trades at their CMP price if that's where you got your garand. I can add cash if we can't make a straight across trade!

Includes: 3 mags (if I can find the 4th I'll add it in) and an extra wood stock

557631A3-3E5C-4C6E-901A-2533DB0BD57C.jpeg 68250E73-9DE9-44E4-8EF4-D54FDAD302F4.jpeg 1E7ABE13-0D44-40D0-BBBD-0EC4C5B48909.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Damnit, I'd totally buy this one if I wasn't in Washington state :/
Why can't you? This doesn't fall under the AWB does it?
Unfortunately it seems like it would. Since i believe it's shorter than 30 inches/is semi auto/ takes a detachable magazine. Even the m1 garand is supposed to fall under the AWB :/

Damnit, I'd totally buy this one if I wasn't in Washington state :/

Unfortunately it seems like it would. Since i believe it's shorter than 30 inches/is semi auto/ takes a detachable magazine. Even the m1 garand is supposed to fall under the AWB :/
What a joke. Oregon is next. Can't wait to leave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.