JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Big Ivy Guns (never used but seems to have good reviews) has PMC Bronze .223 Remington 55gr FMJ for $429.99 for 1,000 with $25 shipping and handling, plus $30.10 tax unfortunately. Not as good a deal as I had thought with the tax but here's the link just the same. https://shop.bigivyguns.com/product/pmc-bronze-223-1000-rd-case

Edit: Update to add tax details.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That is weird. Shows $30.10 tax for me too in Oregon. That's lame. I tried giving them a call at (844) 424-4489 and they told me to call back later and talk to Enrique. Their hours are below (North Carolina so Eastern time):

Monday- Friday
10 am to 6 pm
Saturday 9 am to 5 pm

If I get a break from work, I might try back and see if they will wave the tax. If they don't, I'll update here.

I called back and spoke to Enrique who passed me on to Lucas (everyone I've spoken to has been super nice) and unfortunately, due to laws within the state of North Carolina, they have to charge a 7% sales take for all orders once a business makes $1M dollars. You could get around it with a reseller's license and ordering more than 5,000 rounds if you call though. I'll update the OP to note the tax.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top