JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
It's all gone now.

500 rounds of PMC .380 auto, part number 380A, 90 grain FMJ.

Will not split up, $200.00 for the whole lot

The fastest way to get a hold of me is to call my cell, 503, Eight-Zero-Seven, 8789. I live in Tigard and can meet at the Fisherman's Marine at 10355 SW Cascade Avenue.

Last Edited:
Mr SP101 called me the other day and said that he could buy .380 for $15.00 a box at NW Armory, why was I asking $25.00. So I called them and guess what, no .380 in stock. Then I went to two Dick's, a Wal-Mart, and three gun shops, also none. I did see two boxes at the the gun show, but I wasn't looking very hard, they were $30.00 per box. The internet also seems to be selling them for about that. So my ASKING price went up to the prevailing cost. Would I take less, I'm not sure, but I wouldn't sell my gold for $900 an ounce either. This is about supply and demand, not screwing people over. There is no pre-panic or post-panic pricing, just pricing. Just like there is no more $1.00 per gallon gas or 5% interest on your savings account at the bank. If you need this type of ammo now, make me a legitimate offer and I might take it, or you can wait for it to drop back down to $12.00 a box. I hope you have a barrel that doesn't rust.

:bsflag:

first off, i never called you and stated i could buy it at NW Armory.
i stated in a PM , that i was buying it for .40 cents a round and would you accept!
second, i made an offer of $200 for 500 rounds. 40 cents a round, reasonable.
third, you refused at the time and said you would "consider it".
so i make a comment about that my offer still stands and you go out on a limb stating the "ammo" is not available anywhere and your ammo is "rare".
so that is the reason for your price, no complaints here, just made an offer and you cannot accept.

I want to publicly apologize to SP101. I rushed to judgement and was wrong. I cannot undo my comments, but I will not let it happen again. What I did learn is that many of you think the prevailing cost of .380 ammo is $20.00 per box, so that is how I will price mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.