JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everything is OUT OF STOCK now.. And here come the price gougers who will resell all the mags they bought up so they can immediately turn a quick profit based on people's fears.. It's like somebody buying up bottled water during a weather disaster and then turning around forcing thirsty people to pay them top money so they can have a drink of water, even though they could have been kind and rationed it off to their fellow neighbors, etc.

This is My Opinon.. Some may hate me for it .. But I do believe in bad karma or eternal retribution for those who bank off of the gun ban.. They are just part of the problem, IMO. We are suppose to be a community and help one another not rip each other off. It isn't people stocking up on mags, ammo and guns who are causing price to rise, it's ruthless dealers and others who buy up all the guns, ammo, accessories and then scare people into buying them at bloated prices because the stocks have been depleted coupled with media fear-mongering, etc. Then once people see the inflated prices, they freak out and will try to look for more rational prices, which are still way over the top.

We can thank people like Cheaper Than Dirt for starting the trend.. $60 PMags anyone?

I've not raised my prices one bit. I've sold PLENTY of product in the last week, and i will not raise my prices to price gouge good people. I am not cheaper than dirt or any of those lowball companies. But we are all entitled to our own opinons. Thank you for yours.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top