JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck with Botach. Known to take orders and charge your card when they don't have any stock. Google botach tactical review. I would call them first. YMMV

Ordered 20 Pmags from Botach on 12/18 @ $12.80 a mag. My tracking number shows them on the UPS truck here tomorrow. Now it looks like they don't have any in stock. I have ordered several times from them in the past, always had great prices and no problems with my orders.

I understand the free market comment, so the analogy was unnecessary, but I respect your position. And in ten months if the ban is enacted, this may seem like a reasonable price. But, at least in my opinion, the people selling them for double and triple what they went for yesterday are just bubblegums trying to profit off their fellow gun owners. It may be proper in the free market economy, but it doesn't make it right...

ADDED: The warning I got for "threadcrapping" on the guy who was selling PMags in the classifieds for $25 was worth it. No offense meant to the moderators or the other members, but I feel better having said it.

The post before it got deleted was somewhere along these lines. I have been impressed over the years with the generosity of shooters. Taking new people shooting and paying for the ammo. Pay it forward threads. Letting people shoot your guns at the range. But when I see people price gouging (yes, I understand the free market argument, I just don't agree with it all the time) their fellow shooters, it saddens me.

I got the same warning from some guy trying to sell a lower that was selling for $80 for $300. It was worth it too.

Dang it. I'm on my first build and I'm kicking myself for not acting sooner.

My lower arrived on December 5th,
My BCG arrived on December 8th,
My upper will get here on the 24th.

Ordered a 10 pack of Pmags from Brownells on the December 14th in the morning because they were on sale for $99 bucks. They JUST charged my card yesterday so it looks like I'll just have to play the waiting game...

If you cancel an order with Botach, make sure you get acknowledgement of your cancellation. I canceled an order of a back ordered item and when the item was in stock they tried to charge my account. I used a debit card only used for online stuff and there is not much money in the account. They sent me an email saying something about the order can't be completed. I had to find the original email I sent to them canceling the order and resend it.

My Botach order on Tue Dec 18 16:26:36 is on back order and i will be happy to be on back order for months. At least my number/position on the back order list is locked, i wont be billed until they are ready to ship and the price is locked.

I am selling 12 HK91/Cetme 20r mags for $10 a piece because that is the best price I could find on the web and believe that is a fair price. In fact, those web places are now coming up 'backordered.'

Months ago, these mags could be bought from CTD for $.99 cents. Do I feel bad or guilty for offering them at $10, the going price? Of course not. Should I sell them for .99 cents because months ago you could buy them for that? No, that is just not logical.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top