JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In case anybody cares, I saw actual PMAGS in stock at Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver. They had them w/ window and w/o, for $22 each. Of course, that was at luchtime, so they may be gone by now.....

Yeah and theres one were the mag had been shot clean through pushing half the spring out the other side, loaded 5 it still worked, took it apart stretch the spring out loaded 30 and still ran without a jam. i have some in the mail along with my RRA EOP 24inch Varmint upper. I'll post some reviews once that and my timney trigger comes. I have 5 types of ar-15 mags and plan on doing a test with super handloads to see if any of the mags affect accuracy. Gunbroker has p-mags just about everytime i stop in with window for 25 a pop. Its the one in tigard next to bi-mart and 17HMR was 9.97 on thursday and might still be!!!

If it's true it's not hype. I'd say the Magpul's are so different from conventional AR magazines as to be in a different class.
Most of the difference is not visible from outside the magazine, it's in the interior design.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top