JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm waiting for an order from 12-26 which was also my birthday. Not the best day to have a birthday, to begin with kinda pissed at brownells. Only ordered two kind of glad I didn't order more. I think brownell's screwed those of us that ordered late December pretty good. We have people in front of us once this gets fixed, who definitely deserved their mags first, and those after us already have their mags. Its safe to say they are on my don't order from again list.

https://www.facebook.com/BrownellsInc

"Hey gang! We want to reach out to you to thank you for all your posts and emails related to backordered items and shipping priorities. With the unprecedented demand we've experienced recently, our system and processes have been put to the test. Thanks to your comments, our IT crew completed an in-depth audit of our system and detected a glitch. While we shared a spoof video one of our customers created mocking the situation (pretty funny), in all seriousness we are working VERY hard to prevent further issues and correct any order errors. We're also extremely close to finalizing a tool that will allow you to check your order status online. Please know we will continue to update you as we learn more – and we apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. You are, and always will be our number one priority."

Yup many of us got skipped and instead of a real sorry by Email, a message on their website, postings to forums, you have to go to their facebook to find out what is going on. I'm not going to cancel my order but I am a little pissed about this. Mistakes happen but to me this is a very lame way to admit to the mistake or attempt to right the situation. Brownells is a large company and a mag manufacturer, it would never happen but giving everyone skipped a brownells aluminum mag, or hell even a $5 gift card, maybe a 5-10% order code or just something would do a lot.

I thought they stopped backorders around the first of the year? I placed my order 12/29 and a friend on 12/25 and have got nada but an email. I thought a couple days after i ordered they stopped accepting backorders until they caught up...

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

wish botach would send my back order before selling on their site.I ordered 10 over a month ago before they showed as back order. a week ago a get a email saying they will only sell 3 per person on back orders, still havent shipping my 3.

wish botach would send my back order before selling on their site.I ordered 10 over a month ago before they showed as back order. a week ago a get a email saying they will only sell 3 per person on back orders, still havent shipping my 3.

Did you order m2's or m3's? If you ordered m3's I would Email them and check on your order. Someone on an other forum said the same thing then got a notice they where hitting the mail.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top