JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a 10 pack from Brownells the 1st week of December. Just got notice they were shipped out this week.

I ordered mine on the 17th of December and they shipped out on the 26th. They definitely have issues. The .308 pmags I ordered well that is another story not sure if I will ever see those.

Ordered four Gen 3 30 round and four 20 round Magpul mags on 12/18/12, ten 30 round Magpul Gen 2 mags on 12/20/12 and ten Pmag 30 round mags on 1/10/13. Nothing yet. -G

Still waiting.... wonder just how long it will be until those of us who were skipped get caught up. Lets just hope that Colorado doesn't pass the mag bans - who knows if we will have to wait longer while they relocate.

Ordered four Gen 3 30 round and four 20 round Magpul mags on 12/18/12, ten 30 round Magpul Gen 2 mags on 12/20/12 and ten Pmag 30 round mags on 1/10/13. Nothing yet. -G

Just got an email from Brownells telling me the (10) Gen 3 Magpul 30 round AR-15 magazines I ordered on 12/20/2012 have shipped as of today 2/27/2013. Looks like stock is slowly tickling in. -G

Just curios what did they do ?Ship an order you made?

You would think they would send a shipping notification. I doubt it. I have not received any emails notifying me of shipping. I will wait until Thursday to see if there is an email and if not I'm going to have them cancel. I would have them cancel now but it takes forever to get anyone to respond.

Noooo! bushman, it can take a day for the order confirmation to hit your email! my money came out last night(alot of times banks run the transactions at midnight) it shipped today.... but my confirmation came late today. they will NOT take the money out without shipping... your pmags are on their way and you will get your confirmation probably within a day

Noooo! bushman, it can take a day for the order confirmation to hit your email! my money came out last night(alot of times banks run the transactions at midnight) it shipped today.... but my confirmation came late today. they will NOT take the money out without shipping... your pmags are on their way and you will get your confirmation probably within a day

OK, I'll give it until Monday, but if nothing is in my inbox, no tracking number, no order history on their web site, etc. then I'm cancelling and asking for my money back. I have more than enough PMAGS, this was a "why not get some more" purchase and their atrocious customer service (shipping mags to people who ordered waaay later and making those ahead in line wait, with no discount, and a lame excuse, as well as a "it's fixed" when it's not) is enough to make me want to cancel and never do business with them again. Frankly, I won't ever buy from them again.

Anyone else that ordered pmags between 12/20-12/30 receive their shipment or confirmation in the last week or so? Me an a buddy are still waiting for our 30 we ordered on 12/25 and 12/29.

I know about their computer glitch and now the Colorado Bull$hit with possibly moving. Reading posts here i was getting hopeful we would at least get a confirmation in the next few weeks instead of their apology emails.

Time will tell.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads