JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
UPDATED 2-10-12

I'm looking for some things to finish up some rifles. I also will look at whatever you got to trade. I will also buy at the right price, but I dont have alot of cash right now hence the trades...So offer trades for anything you see below!!!

Things I need:
Carbine length gas tube; check your parts bins and see if you have an extra.
Spikes low profile adjustable gas block or other adjustable gas blocks?
Magpul CTR mil-spec black (would consider other colors)
Front/Rear folding BUIS - what you got?

Things I want: 300 Blackout barrel, 6.8 SPC barrel.

26F4ECC6-orig.jpg

2DD0CAF9-orig.jpg

54CBBF8D-orig.jpg

586D185D-orig.jpg

34E62BFA-orig.jpg

F96BE571-orig.jpg

Things to trade/sell:

USED STUFF
$175 - Leupold 10-45 x 60 spotting scope 100% LIKE NEW - I cant remember what I paid. This is probable way too cheap.
$85 cash - Bushnell Trophy 1x32 Red/Green Dot Scope - Lightly used/excellent condition and great red dot. Excellent for the money.
$85 cash - Bushnell (1" tube x 50) so Im guessing this is it...(Banner® 6-18x50) because its the only one I found in that range.....I will update tonight. I have the box.
$125 Leupold VX-I 3-9x40mm Mounted but never shot. Same with this one as above... I think this is the right model, ill update tonight. I have the box and everything else. Glass is phenomenal on this one for the price.

NEW STUFF:
$350 - AR10T Barrel
$195 - AR10 stripped upper reject. - minor filing of the forward assist shoulder must be done to function proper.
$25 - 20 rnd/15rnd/5rnd mags
$35 - 25 rnd mags

WTT: Yugo Underfolder for a Solid Stock AK???? (762 x 39)

mag list:
11 ARMALITE 20rnd AR10 mags
3 ARMALITE 25rnd AR10 mags
3 ARMALITE 5rnd AR10 mags
1 DPMS 308 LPK lower parts kit - Pending?
1 AR10 (30 caliber) birdcage flash hider
10 TAPCO 30rnd AK mags
2 PROMAG 30rnd AK mags
6 steel 30rnd AK mags

Guys, I'm sorry to those that sent me a PM and my box was full and I haven't been on here to update. My wife is currently in time out from our computer for her ability to contract nasty viruses. This was the second one in 30 days. I have cleared out my inbox and am going to update what I have to trade in the post above. Thanks so much!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top