JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered 10 pmags from brownells for $125, then the craze hit and everyone was out. Glad to see they just shipped! I also ordered 8 17rd glock mags (korean) for $13 a piece or so.

I saw brownells was allowing you to backorder mags only black pmags as magpul was apparently just producing black mags as fast as possible. I ordered another 20 at 10 for $125.

Hopefully they will show up.

It pisses me off checking out the. Classifieds and seeing all the voltures selling mags for $20-$25 a piece. Dirtbags. And I thought ebay didn't sell mags over 20rds? They only sell 10rd pistol mags and less.

Just wait a few months and the craziness will die down. Shoot I can't find ammo either!

If they don't outlaw this stuff the classifieds will be full of mags and guns though!

I'm glad I listened to my neighbor (retired LE, prepper) and his foresight that one way or another we would see a ban on at least high-capacity magazines if Obama won a second term. I started stocking up right after the election.

I have 4 that I wouldn't mind getting rid of. I could do $25 each, but understand that they have seen some use. NOT NEW
They are the Foliage color, windowed mags. Used, and have some scuffs and whatnot... But function just fine.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top