Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

PMAGS ANYWHERE?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by getreadyportland, Dec 22, 2012.

1. getreadyportland

getreadyportland Portland, Oregon, United States Member

Does anyone have any leads on PMAGS, it seems like every website is sold out, NW Armory was one per person today, other local shops seem out..

-Joshua

2. akmewon

akmewon clackamas Active Member

They are all gone......except ebay lol

3. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

ebay, 2 black non window pmags for $123.00 for the pair, total steal!

4. Glock23gp

Glock23gp Newport / Salem Active Member

Salem gun show.. get there early!!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

5. getreadyportland

6. getreadyportland

I spent $600 on a carbon 15 today.. I think if i tell my wife im going to the gunshow you guys will never hear from me again..

7. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

Pick up a few Lancer mags... PMAGS are better known, but Lancer makes GREAT magazines!

8. getreadyportland

Thank god.. I just got 5 on ebay for 50 bucks.. not too bad... not to great.. but not to bad..

9. Glock23gp

Glock23gp Newport / Salem Active Member

Keep an eye out here. A fellow member posted a link to some here this afternoon and i picked up 8 of them for $14.00 ea :)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

10. Sagaba

Sagaba Federal Way, WA Active Member

And to think that last month I was in a room with tens of thousands if not into the hundreds of thousands of pmags...I should have bought 10X the amount I did.

11. getreadyportland

Oh never mind on that one the guy shows 5 in the pic but then says one in the description be careful!

12. KCB

KCB Hillsboro Active Member

Two weeks ago 5 pmags for 50 bucks would have been a stea, let alone today..
    l

13. KCB

KCB Hillsboro Active Member

Curt's has P mags available right now, but I did see about 30 sell in 10 minutes today, not counting the guys that were grabbing used USGI's

14. GreginWA

GreginWA Enumclaw, WA Member

TWO WEEKS AGO Quantico(maybe 3 or 4 ;) ) had them on clearance for $4 a mag, it was like buy 125 and they double your order at $8 a mag. They had 20k of them, and sold out fairly slow, I thought about it, and passed, and wished I hadnt now... :p

15. scot4199

scot4199 Portland Oregon New Member

I bought 10 pmags at NW Armory monday for $13 each.....they would only sell me 10, then went back the next day to buy more and they were all gone. None today (friday). None anyplace...crazy?

16. rds801

rds801 Portland Member

At the end of October I picked up 8 of the older Pmags for $83.30 from Primary Arms. I picked up 4 at first. Then a few days later something told me to pick up 4 more. Glad I did. I would have bought more but money had to go to other things at the time.

17. getreadyportland

Ouch... I got one this morning from there $25.00 if they were out when you were they I will not bother tomorrow :-(

18. oneharmonic

oneharmonic Portland, OR Well-Known Member

We all wish we had the foresight to buy PMags before Monday.

Just like we all wish we bought Apple stock back in 2000 for $6. $10,000 invested in Apple back in early 2000 would be worth $3.5 million right now.

But we're not psychics. Just be happy with what you have, and ride out this craziness. Manufacturers of everything (lowers, uppers, complete rifles, handguns, magazines, ammunition, etc.) are running at max capacity and will be resupplying vendors as quickly as possible.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/great-deals/112045-pmags-stock-$19-99-a.html

scot4199 and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Modly

Modly Beaverton Active Member

Don't remind me.

In 2001, I bought 50 shares of Apple stock at $24 a share.

In 2004, I had a financial hardship, and had to sell at ~$30 a share.

A few years later, they had a stock split, which would have given me 100 shares total. The stock has been worth over $600 a share for two years.

Back to the situation at hand, and away from things that make me hate myself...
    I work in the firearm industry. We have rush demands from customers where we need to ship by X date, working 12 hour shifts and extra days, and two weeks later, we are shutting machines down because the work load isn't there. Some companies have it figured out to a science to have hobby products to work out in spare operation time (I understand that Yankee Hill does this with suppressors).

I have it on good word from the manufacturer of a lower receiver that I was hoping to get after the Christmas season was over (No, I'm not late to the game, I just want a new project) that they are filling orders much faster than people expect. Unless you are going for a large name lower, it should be available before any "ban" can be enacted. Pmags too. It's not like Magpul just decided last week to give up because a ban might come around... They are making every last possible product that they can sell. They more than likely have voluntary overtime to make mags 24/7, and possibly even on Christmas.

Screw all this $20+ pmag business, and my middle finger is waving to anybody trying to fetch that today, even though a ban is not even in effect. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for trying to put fear into everybody else in the firearms crowd. No wonder so many people left the republican party, and went the libertarian route.

20. glorydays4ever

glorydays4ever Happy Valley Active Member

I bought 10 from Brownell's yesterday for $138.95 shipped. $13.90ea. They are on back order but why do you need them right now? Be patient people...

BTW what exactly changed on Monday? Nothing but a bunch of people over reacting.

nwo, scot4199, oneharmonic and 5 others like this.