JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two weeks ago 5 pmags for 50 bucks would have been a stea, let alone today..
l

TWO WEEKS AGO Quantico(maybe 3 or 4 ;) ) had them on clearance for $4 a mag, it was like buy 125 and they double your order at $8 a mag. They had 20k of them, and sold out fairly slow, I thought about it, and passed, and wished I hadnt now... :p

At the end of October I picked up 8 of the older Pmags for $83.30 from Primary Arms. I picked up 4 at first. Then a few days later something told me to pick up 4 more. Glad I did. I would have bought more but money had to go to other things at the time.

We all wish we had the foresight to buy PMags before Monday.

Just like we all wish we bought Apple stock back in 2000 for $6. $10,000 invested in Apple back in early 2000 would be worth $3.5 million right now.

But we're not psychics. Just be happy with what you have, and ride out this craziness. Manufacturers of everything (lowers, uppers, complete rifles, handguns, magazines, ammunition, etc.) are running at max capacity and will be resupplying vendors as quickly as possible.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/great-deals/112045-pmags-stock-$19-99-a.html

We all wish we had the foresight to buy PMags before Monday.

Just like we all wish we bought Apple stock back in 2000 for $6. $10,000 invested in Apple back in early 2000 would be worth $3.5 million right now.

But we're not psychics. Just be happy with what you have, and ride out this craziness. Manufacturers of everything (lowers, uppers, complete rifles, handguns, magazines, ammunition, etc.) are running at max capacity and will be resupplying vendors as quickly as possible.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/great-deals/112045-pmags-stock-$19-99-a.html

Don't remind me.

In 2001, I bought 50 shares of Apple stock at $24 a share.

In 2004, I had a financial hardship, and had to sell at ~$30 a share.

A few years later, they had a stock split, which would have given me 100 shares total. The stock has been worth over $600 a share for two years.

Back to the situation at hand, and away from things that make me hate myself...
I work in the firearm industry. We have rush demands from customers where we need to ship by X date, working 12 hour shifts and extra days, and two weeks later, we are shutting machines down because the work load isn't there. Some companies have it figured out to a science to have hobby products to work out in spare operation time (I understand that Yankee Hill does this with suppressors).

I have it on good word from the manufacturer of a lower receiver that I was hoping to get after the Christmas season was over (No, I'm not late to the game, I just want a new project) that they are filling orders much faster than people expect. Unless you are going for a large name lower, it should be available before any "ban" can be enacted. Pmags too. It's not like Magpul just decided last week to give up because a ban might come around... They are making every last possible product that they can sell. They more than likely have voluntary overtime to make mags 24/7, and possibly even on Christmas.

Screw all this $20+ pmag business, and my middle finger is waving to anybody trying to fetch that today, even though a ban is not even in effect. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for trying to put fear into everybody else in the firearms crowd. No wonder so many people left the republican party, and went the libertarian route.

I bought 10 from Brownell's yesterday for $138.95 shipped. $13.90ea. They are on back order but why do you need them right now? Be patient people...

BTW what exactly changed on Monday? Nothing but a bunch of people over reacting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top