JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

"OUT OF STOCK"

This Black PMag® is a one-piece molded polymer body with a textured gripping surface that has a 30 round capacity of 5.56mm/.223 Rem.

Also Features:
Constant-Curve Internal geometry for smooth feeding.
Resists denting and improves durability when dropped.
Impact cover provides impact protection for the feed lips, clips on top to prevent dust/dirt intrusion or for storage and clips on the bottom to retain while using.
Eliminates distortion of the feed lips caused by long term loaded storage.

Offer is valid in only those states in U.S. where it is not prohibited, taxed or restricted by law..

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Magazines can only be shipped to addresses in the United States and Canada

Just called to cancel my order. They apparently have a new call tree menu for "Magazine Accessories". It just states that they are back-ordered and the orders will remain open until they ship, but then says good-bye and ends the call. No option to change / cancel the order. So hint, if you want to cancel your order, don't press option #2.

Dear Smith & Wesson online customer,

The order you placed on the Smith & Wesson website between 3 PM Friday, December 28 and 7 AM Monday, December 31 could not be processed. Due to a computer problem, a group of orders placed on the Smith & Wesson website during that time period were not capable of being uploaded to our system to generate the order in-house. Only a specific group of orders placed within that timeframe were affected and your order was part of that group.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. If your order was for a magazine or M&P upper assembly, those items were out of stock at the time you placed the order and are still currently out of stock and on backorder.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. We will be taking steps in the coming weeks to prevent this type of problem in the future.

Smith & Wesson

Well it is poor business practice when you have a website to list products as being in stock when they aren't. The naysayers that posted here earlier were absolutely correct. When I am wrong I'll say it. Sucks though.

I also have plenty of Pmags for myself, but unlike some others here, I NEVER see Pmags going back to $13 so I was happy to back up the truck at $20.00

Those that don't think ANY ban is coming have their head in the sand IMO.

I am hoping that it will be only as bad as 1994 where what you have NOW is ok. I fear that with a couple more convenient incidents that registration, licensing, and even confiscation at some point is a real threat. If it goes that far these will become little gold bricks.

Now i'm glad i backordered 51 of those little gold bricks from brownells within a day of them running out of stock :s0155:

Dear Smith & Wesson online customer,

The order you placed on the Smith & Wesson website between 3 PM Friday, December 28 and 7 AM Monday, December 31 could not be processed. Due to a computer problem, a group of orders placed on the Smith & Wesson website during that time period were not capable of being uploaded to our system to generate the order in-house. Only a specific group of orders placed within that timeframe were affected and your order was part of that group.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. If your order was for a magazine or M&P upper assembly, those items were out of stock at the time you placed the order and are still currently out of stock and on backorder.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. We will be taking steps in the coming weeks to prevent this type of problem in the future.

Smith & Wesson

I got the same email :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews