JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered these on the 27th and got the email. Selected 2 day shipping (since it was like 4 bucks more than standard).

Havent heard anything since. We will see what happens! Just a heads up for those who ordered yesterday and think they will hear something tomorrow/wednsday that you might not. Or everyone will who knows!

Who's calling S&W tomorrow to find out if we got suckered into ordering some backordered mags or if we really will be getting Pmags for $20? hahahaha

I'll call I guess. 1-800-331-0852 Ext. 2904 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday.

Bugs Bunny and his traveling companion Daffy Duck emerge from the burrow, believing they have arrived at Pismo Beach. Daffy's complaints about travelling underground and that they're at the wrong place are silenced when he spots the riches. Determined to keep it all for himself he stomps repeatedly on Bugs to force him back into the burrow.

Time will tell for sure (if the shipment notification is emailed Monday.)

If not, we'll call and cancel our orders because the website is misleading. If backordered, it must say so. I say high odds that these slipped under the radar and are in stock and shipping on Monday or Wednesday.

This also isn't your avg flaky seller, it is S&W.

Dammit S&W you jerkoffs .... lol .....

Well here is the scoop on the mags.

Yes, they are on back order and they've had hundreds of calls since yesterday regarding status.

Their online order entry was so overwhelmed with 4000+ orders an hour that most of the orders placed online simply never got processed. They couldn't even find my order by order number, name, or phone numbers.

He said it would be months at this point anyway. They have orders with Magpul for tens of thousands of Pmags and have been told that they may not even see them in 2013.

So in 30 days I'll call again to make sure my order didn't get resurrected somehow and watch my CC bills to ensure they didn't slide by some BS charges.

The guy said he's already talked with hundreds of pissed off people that are mad about them not being clearly defined as BACKORDERED. I spared him my diatribe on that .....

Good to know....I ordered 5 pmags and another 15-22 mag from them. I'll just let it ride and maybe someday I'll get a unexpected present in the mail.

I'm not really in need of any mags, but I wanted to participate some more in some panic buying. Doing my part to inflate the prices.

They are all gone now. Bummer.
Would have liked to get about 10 more USGI mags for under $15-per heck even 10 Pmags for $20-per isn't that bad right now.. however.. I doubt I'll be able to find ANYTHING for that price anymore.

Well it is poor business practice when you have a website to list products as being in stock when they aren't. The naysayers that posted here earlier were absolutely correct. When I am wrong I'll say it. Sucks though.

I also have plenty of Pmags for myself, but unlike some others here, I NEVER see Pmags going back to $13 so I was happy to back up the truck at $20.00

Those that don't think ANY ban is coming have their head in the sand IMO.

I am hoping that it will be only as bad as 1994 where what you have NOW is ok. I fear that with a couple more convenient incidents that registration, licensing, and even confiscation at some point is a real threat. If it goes that far these will become little gold bricks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top