JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Geez no kidding what a find. People that are paying $80/each are going to crap their pants. Ordered some myself.

To those that are wondering these are standard G2 Pmags that will work in any AR.

When I used to have an M&P-15 these came with it.

What's the worst that could happen? They'll go back to $13? So what - grab 'em!

Selling on Ebay for $60-$70. Don't hesitate, go for it! Back up the truck.

I hate to be the one to burst your guys bubble. But........ these are not instock. There are many websites right now that have this topic on them so not going to go into detail. Just search around you just got your self on a backorder list.

NWF is not the fourm if your looking for pmags. The last 2 days there has been vendors listing PMAGS at $15 a pop INSTOCK. They are gone now.

Time will tell for sure (if the shipment notification is emailed Monday.)

If not, we'll call and cancel our orders because the website is misleading. If backordered, it must say so. I say high odds that these slipped under the radar and are in stock and shipping on Monday or Wednesday.

This also isn't your avg flaky seller, it is S&W.

I plan on making a grand on it; the easy way. Like Frito said in Idiocracy - "I like Money."

Don't know about the AR mags, but I ordered two pistol mags and a holster from S&W over a month ago paid extra for quicker shipment. I printed initial confirmation at time of order that stated 'in stock'. Received and printed out a confirmation email the next day that said all items 'shipped'. When the package arrived, the holster was in the box but no mags and a packing slip that showed mags as back ordered! Called and complained, they said they would credit back the 'extra shipping' I paid and would ship mags when back in stock "soon". I am still waiting for the mags and the 'credit'. Not to pleased or trusting of their customer service right now!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top