JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting and good price. So I did some research.

Website URL was first leased in 2004 and currently will expire in 2025. Doesn't mean it's been held by the same company the entire time, but most likely that is the case.

Only two BBB ratings - both D- (pretty bad). Not BBB "accredited". Wonder why?!!!:p

Looks like a real company. But one that may not have great customer service.

Buyer beware.

Good luck.

Brownells has close to the same price each in a 10 pack Gen 2

10 Magpul MAGPUL 30-Round PMAG GEN M2 MOE - $109.99 with code "PTT" + S/H

My understanding is Gen 2 vs Gen 3 is tgat tge Gen 3 come with dust covers. Anything else I dobt know about the diffrrences?

Few more:
Gen 3 are a bit more textured
Gen 3 have a slimmer overall profile and they will drop free in some guns where Gen 2 won't.
And you're right, dust covers, which are more than $1 a piece in my experience for Gen 2 when purchased separately.

Few more:
Gen 3 are a bit more textured
Gen 3 have a slimmer overall profile and they will drop free in some guns where Gen 2 won't.
And you're right, dust covers, which are more than $1 a piece in my experience for Gen 2 when purchased separately.
Guess I haven't really looked that close since I bought z rather large batch of Gen 2s on sale several years back
So far all my guns like them and I tend to just lose the dust covers into crevices in my bag. lol

Thanks for the info.

Guess I haven't really looked that close since I bought z rather large batch of Gen 2s on sale several years back
So far all my guns like them and I tend to just lose the dust covers into crevices in my bag. lol

Thanks for the info.
G3 also have a ledge to stop over insertion and the bottom is textured to accept sharpie/marker for caliber nor whatever

Thanks for the info.

Gen 2 are fine. They were really nice when they were $8 with free shipping prior to the internet tax. I like to own the dust covers because if I load them and leave them loaded for potentially years, I don't want feed lip creep which would ruin the mags' reliability. I like to leave my mags loaded so they're useful in that way.

The Tavor SAR won't drop free many/most Gen 2 pmags, but it drops gen 3 and metal mags.

My understanding is the gen 3 will work in most rifles that use stanag mags while the gen 2 may not. I've gone by the rule of gen 2 in ARs, gen 3 in anything. I believe the gen 3 was even called the Emag rather than the Pmag for a short while.

DSG is GTG. Ordered from them recently just after the main bulk of the weather bubblegum show down there in Texas. FEDEX lost my package and when I called DSG about it, I got through to someone on the phone immediately. Got me a new package coming and all was well.

Order with confidence. Probably ordered from them 4 or 5 times.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top