JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks, they seem to have them in stock. I did purchase this same package about a week ago and it showed it was in stock, let me order it, and then sent me an email about a week later saying they were not in stock..............Bastards! Hopefully it's different this time. Thanks for the info though.

I've had two orders from them that came through and one that they canceled due to not having stock when they said they did. They did refund my card though. I'd roll the dice but I have enough mags already, figured it may help someone else out.

I just ordered and it showed as in stock and the order went through

Guess I spoke too soon. Just got an email saying they were canceling my order and would return funds. Pretty disappointed with them, will likely take my money elsewhere when mags do become more plentiful again. I'm not a big fan of companies that don't have it together

Cancelled. After 7 days w/ lame excuse that a glitch in their computer system allowed orders when none were in stock. My CC has not been charged, but the pre-authorization still ties it up for another day or two. They (Botach Tactical) have lost me as a customer. Advertising items not in stock, then cancelling a week later, is second only to the pirates asking $40 for 1 Pmag that lists for $14.95. I promise to remember them when the current scare-induced shortage is over.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top