JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I saw this message for first time today: You have reached the number of conversations you can start (15) in a 24 hour period.

Is this limit tied to membership level or is it a fixed limit for everybody?

arakboss is very sad:(

Yes, the private message system is tied to supporting member levels in increments.

100, 150, 200, 250, 300 messages.

Along with other incremental upgrades per donation level.

Levels can be seen here: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/donate/

All donations are greatly appreciated!
I was aware of total inbox messages allowed but I had not seen the limit on the amount of messages that can be sent in a 24hour period. I don't see that limit mentioned in the link you provided?

Upvote 0
There are spam preventers, such as edits to posts in X hours along with other things.

These limits may need to be revised for supporting members. @Joe Link ?
I would settle for knowing what the limits are. I frequently run in to the limit on providing feedback to sellers/buyers/traders but this was the first time I ran in to 15 message limit.

Upvote 0
I would settle for knowing what the limits are. I frequently run in to the limit on providing feedback to sellers/buyers/traders but this was the first time I ran in to 15 message limit.

Yeah, this is something that was added with the last update to protect against spammers. As you've seen, it's 15 per day, but we can adjust it if necessary :)

I'll keep an eye on it.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top