JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there everyone,

I am a plumber, and I have been plumbing for 11 years. I can do anything when it comes to plumbing.

leaky water heater? not getting enough hot water? need a new faucet or toilet? or have low water pressure?

If you have any drain stoppages/ clogs I can take care of them also ..

my rates are very reasonable, compared to others out there.

if you do not need any plumbing work but know of others who do please give them my number

I am not a company.

I am located in the Vancouver area ......

there is a $20 service charge to cover the cost of fuel on all jobs / estimates

Let me know call or text during the day and i will respond asap 425-512-5591 tim

I am willing to barter my knowledge and labor for guns and ammo....

I will not provide parts when bartering goods for services. I will provide my labor and knowledge only. However I can get parts cheaper than big stores using plumber supply stores. (depending on the item so if you want to go shopping and get the parts we can :)

i will take what ever you have to offer. Dependent on the work required. 1911's 10/22 mags .. cash .. bikes cars house winning lotto tickets :)

............................... i am currently located in the vancouver area .......... i can travel as far north as longview /castle rock area as far south as tualitin / Oregon city to give you an idea of service area that i am willing to travel

north-hollywood-plumbing-service.png

Last edited by a moderator:
rube goldeburg????? who is that

eddit ..aahh google ... and wiki.. well i found this pic via google and i like it ... its funny and i actualy get a ton of coments about it ( all good ones)from customers ...they like it ... my work speaks for it self not the artwork ....granted my work is like artwork :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top