JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After having mine for a lil over a year now and had several uppers on it, and a couple of thousands rds downrange not bad for a composite lower.

Likes: Trigger is nice and crisp. Fits great on alot of uppers.:s0155:

Dislikes:
Takedown pins are composite and so are the detents, they become weak after time and
will cause upper to shift. Also a couple of times when pulling the detents to seperate the upper for cleaning the takedown pins would come out and detent and spring flying :( replaced pins and detent with steel fixed this.

Have one? What are your thoughts and experiences?:confused:

I've thought about one for a light weight kiss build. I've read about FCG problems and take down pin problems. If I ran across one at the right price I would take a chance.

How much lighter do you think it is?

Have 2 of them and love em! I do agree about the takedown pin spring and detent issue.

My son and I have put about 2000+ rounds thru each one with 4 different uppers. Never any issues shooting a .223/5.56, 5.45, 7.62 and .22LR uppers. All the uppers fit perfectly all lock in with no slop. Cant beat the price! - G

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top