JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you guys bother to look at the rest of the web site? You can buy any amount that you want, and of any caliber that they have in stock. Their prices are in line with the other local manufacturers.

Which manufacturer in the area has better prices? Washougal River is about the same for their remanufactured ammo and they only sell to the public on Saturdays. All of the Freedom Munitions new ammo is marked as new, and the remanufactured ammo is marked as remanufactured. Why is that so hard to understand. It's stated in red on the "what's available now" page.

I was just pointing that there is locally manufactured ammo available by the pallet.

Which manufacturer in the area has better prices? Washougal River is about the same for their remanufactured ammo and they only sell to the public on Saturdays. All of the Freedom Munitions new ammo is marked as new, and the remanufactured ammo is marked as remanufactured. Why is that so hard to understand. It's stated in red on the "what's available now" page.

I was just pointing that there is locally manufactured ammo available by the pallet.

I find it hard to understand why, with my huge discount on my 50,000 round bulk purchase I have to pay 25 cent per round? Seems a bit high for reloads to me. But hey, you seem to think it's a fine deal, so I won't screw-up your fine chance to buy it all

I find it hard to understand why, with my huge discount on my 50,000 round bulk purchase I have to pay 25 cent per round? Seems a bit high for reloads to me. But hey, you seem to think it's a fine deal, so I won't screw-up your fine chance to buy it all

About 2-1/2 times too high. Still able to load my 9mm for a "dime per". Buying bullets, powder, and primers in bulk lets me load my own and control the quality to the level I want.

Even if you only saved a dime per round, on 50k you'd save enough to buy one of the fanciest Dillon presses with all the "giz-whiz's" to go with it.

About 2-1/2 times too high. Still able to load my 9mm for a "dime per". Buying bullets, powder, and primers in bulk lets me load my own and control the quality to the level I want.

Even if you only saved a dime per round, on 50k you'd save enough to buy one of the fanciest Dillon presses with all the "giz-whiz's" to go with it.

I had no idea you sold ammunition. Do you sell through a web site or do you operate a brick and mortar store? How do we go about placing orders with you for 15 cents a round?

I had no idea you sold ammunition. Do you sell through a web site or do you operate a brick and mortar store? How do we go about placing orders with you for 15 cents a round?

It's okay Pirate,
You can just take a look in the ammo for sale section & save money, without having to do any of the hard work yourself. Thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for ya.

It's okay Pirate,
You can just take a look in the ammo for sale section & save money, without having to do any of the hard work yourself. Thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for ya.

Too bad he couldn't just recognize my post as a snarky plug for reloading. But hey, if he wants to buy "off the shelf", more components left for those who don't mind a little exercise of both mind and body :eek::cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top