JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi folks. Thanks for the welcome.

I live and manage the business from Oregon but our manufacturing facility is in Utah. We have a very large manufacturing staff that runs across two shifts but everything else, from sales to marketing to customer service, I handle myself.

Most of our AR designs are love 'em or hate 'em because of the ornamental aspects - though we do offer one very clean lower receiver called Livewire. It's actually one of my favorites. If you don't like our 'face' designs my guess is you will like the Livewire. More traditional but still unique. We also offer very well made and competitively priced uppers and hand guards - and as mentioned above we have an AK line. The MB47 (7.62x39) and we recently announced the MB74 (5.45x39). Both have integrated AR buffer extensions which is kind of our signature on the AK side of the business.

Find us at:
www.sharpsbros.com
Instagram.com/sharpsbros
or me personally at
Instagram.com/jsharps
John

Wow, nice product, heavy price tag, but for those with a Christmas Bonus... get ya some of that.
The badass scale is off the charts on there stuff, so why pricey, I am sure its worth it.

Cool stuff and welcome aboard!

This guy is super cool!

upload_2018-12-20_16-59-36.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR