JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Appreciate the introduction Joe! I'll post a little more personalized one in the introduction section later today / tonight. The UPS man just filled up the stockroom so once it's taken care of I'll be back.

Matt and Tony are great guys. I've happily spent quite a bit of money in their store. Fair prices and always great conversation.

BTW @OregonArmsAmmo don't worry about swapping that MRO. I did a little more research and all is good!

Very cool, welcome aboard, glad to have you and thanks for the support!
Looking forward to stopping in for a visit and doing some business! Always need ammo and other cool stuff!
You don't happen to carry Medical/first aid supplies do ya? :)

Glad to see that some of you guys are already familiar with and shopping with us! I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of the community and chiming in on topics where I can add some value. Feel free to reach out to me if you guys have any questions.

@SKrueger We have a website that shows our firearm and silencer inventory but we are unfortunately not set up for e commerce or shipping.

@Ura-Ki No medical or first aid supplies, we try and stock products that we're knowledgeable about and can provide advice on, to be honest with you other than a CPR class I took 10 years ago my first aid knowledge starts and stops with the basics of applying a band aid.

Glad to see that some of you guys are already familiar with and shopping with us! I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of the community and chiming in on topics where I can add some value. Feel free to reach out to me if you guys have any questions.

@SKrueger We have a website that shows our firearm and silencer inventory but we are unfortunately not set up for e commerce or shipping.

@Ura-Ki No medical or first aid supplies, we try and stock products that we're knowledgeable about and can provide advice on, to be honest with you other than a CPR class I took 10 years ago my first aid knowledge starts and stops with the basics of applying a band aid.

No worries! It's a bit hard to find a good selection and supply with out going to the med supply companies!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top