JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's mostly my fault, usually I wait until someone is online before assigning permissions and making the announcement :s0112:

Remind him to check his email alerts and if he has them disabled, he should probably change that with the new position. :)

Congrats @Hueco.

mod.png

Thank you everyone!
@Hueco you gonna chime in? First time I've seen a Mod welcome thread where the guest of honor is MIA.

:D
Hey now, just a little ... ahem ... fashionably late.

I usually try to log in at least once a day...but Joe chose to throw out the announcement during the perfect storm of last minute work requests that came in and a personal issue with my daughter. Apparently, she's allergic to her sunscreen. I didn't realize that one's head could get so puffy and red...like an overripe strawberry.

A dose of Benny cleared that right up though, so all is back to normal...at least until the next random thing that pops up.
Remind him to check his email alerts and if he has them disabled, he should probably change that with the new position. :)

I get the important ones. Just the important ones. Must have missed yours. ;)

Thank you everyone!

I usually try to log in at least once a day...but Joe chose to throw out the announcement during the perfect storm of last minute work requests that came in and a personal issue with my daughter. Apparently, she's allergic to her sunscreen. I didn't realize that one's head could get so puffy and red...like an overripe strawberry.

A dose of Benny cleared that right up though, so all is back to normal...at least until the next random thing that pops up.

Touche'

Thank you everyone!

Epi pen for you all, at all times. Please.

Plus figure out what it was in the sunscreen she had the reaction to, so you all can hopefully avoid similar reaction In the future from something else. Aloe Vera as an example.

Epi pen for you all, at all times. Please.

Plus figure out what it was in the sunscreen she had the reaction to, so you all can hopefully avoid similar reaction In the future from something else. Aloe Vera as an example.

My wife read something about doing inside of the elbow testing being a good spot to spot allergies and a not too bad spot to get a hive. Epi's for a 2.5 year old? Do they even make such a thing?

My wife read something about doing inside of the elbow testing being a good spot to spot allergies and a not too bad spot to get a hive. Epi's for a 2.5 year old? Do they even make such a thing?

There are a few pediatric dose sized versions.

Talk to your pediatrician, also discuss what may be available for kiddo allergy panel testing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top