JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CONGRATS C.G.!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Country Gent!

Thanks guys. :D

Doesn't this mean you get a new pistol and jewelry?:p:D

Good plan, friend. A happy wife and a new pistola. What more can a gent ask for? Come to think of it, the last time we shot together, she was styl'n with some emeralds while sending lead down range.

Hey couldn't have happened to a better guy! Congrats countrygent!! You will be a great addition to the already amazing team around here.

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Congrats @CountryGent ! Now that you are making the big bucks, what are you going to do with all that extra cash?

Edit: I think I heard @TeacherSmurf say something about a gun store called "Jareds". Anybody know where that is and if they have any good ammo deals?

Congratulations! I know from experience that moderation can be a thankless job at times but a good moderator is appreciated by the forum membership...whether they realize it or not. ;)

Good luck to you, sir!

Doesn't this mean you get a new pistol and jewelry?:p:D

I like your way of thinking. :D Of course, this wouldn't include the jewelry that are already on the way, right? ;)

Congrats @CountryGent ! Now that you are making the big bucks, what are you going to do with all that extra cash?

Edit: I think I heard @TeacherSmurf say something about a gun store called "Jareds". Anybody know where that is and if they have any good ammo deals?

Your right, I think they have a few thing that could knock you dead. :p
Thanks guys. :D

Good plan, friend. A happy wife and a new pistola. What more can a gent ask for? Come to think of it, the last time we shot together, she was styl'n with some emeralds while sending lead down range.

What can I say? You give me beautiful jewelry. :s0116:

On that note, I'm really proud of you and if you want to celebrate with a new gun, no jewelry required.

I wish my wife was like this.

@TeacherSmurf you have any sisters that like bald dudes with tattoos and too many guns? :D

Sorry, I'm an only child. :D

Wha....................Is that a Blank Check for a celebratory Gun?

Gotta be lookin out fer a brudda!:D:p:D

Almost blank check. The fine print is no very expensive guns until the house is paid off, but he wouldn't do that anyway... Of course that wouldn't stop him from "saving" this blank check until it is paid off. :rolleyes:

Now he's OUR love.

:confused: Does that mean you all get jewelry too? :p

Barrett.jpg

CountryGents Reward...

Almost blank check. The fine print is no very expensive guns until the house is paid off, but he wouldn't do that anyway... Of course that wouldn't stop him from "saving" this blank check until it is paid off. :rolleyes:

There is always a catch. Oh well, I figured a transferable buzz-gun was off the menu, but maybe I can still lobby for the magnum. :p

:confused: Does that mean you all get jewelry too? :p

Sweet, merciful crap ... no, just no. For oh so many reasons.:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews