JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its a good concept.... just shoot one before you buy it....... it may change your mind....

Yep, it's far too light to hold steady, and it has the worst trigger I've ever seen on a .22. It also doesn't "fit" right.

Great concept though, and good for what it was intended. (If it had a decent trigger.)

The AR-7 is my favorite .22

I just wish it worked..........

My understanding was that the older Charter Arms version wasn't very good but that Henry bought the rights to it and made some improvements.

Coctailer - PM me a price/availability quote on one when you have a chance. I'll be a guinea pig. :eek:

The AR-7 is my favorite .22

I just wish it worked..........

yep... shot one by henry... didn't misfire. was nice fit and finish, but to see through the peep sight you have to hold it like a gangster, or tilt your head 90 degrees... there is no relief in the stock for your cheek.... the accuracy was so so, mostly because the sighting system was dificult to use, and its so very light.

yep... shot one by henry... didn't misfire. was nice fit and finish, but to see through the peep sight you have to hold it like a gangster, or tilt your head 90 degrees... there is no relief in the stock for your cheek.... the accuracy was so so, mostly because the sighting system was dificult to use, and its so very light.

What did you think of the trigger?

i'm one who believes that if the shtf, silver and gold are a good place to have parked money, but i'm not sure how negotiable it will be if people are hungry. A loaf of bread might be worth a wheelbarrow load of silver and a train load of paper currency.

A nice rifle and a brick of ammo would be handy for a lot of things...

$.02

+100

sf-

What did you think of the trigger?

trigger sucked. no if's and or but's.

maybe a cheap action job?

course if it was tucked away in the truck, and my other guns broke, and I had a dull knife, and the slingshot couldn't take it and I lost the blowgun I might go looking for it.... I may try throwing rocks first.....................:D

however the idea is awesome and for the right price I would buy it to attempt to beat it into submission. action job, and figure out a way to get the sights higher or more stock relief....

My understanding was that the older Charter Arms version wasn't very good but that Henry bought the rights to it and made some improvements.

Coctailer - PM me a price/availability quote on one when you have a chance. I'll be a guinea pig. :eek:
Looks like there are 8 left for $224.24

Maybe I should try another one.........
http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumers/subsites/inven_product.asp?dealer_id=397961&item=H002B&instock=all&manufact_combo=Henry+Repeating+Arms&mod_ser_combo=Henry+Survival&category_combo=None&model=Henry+Survival&g_type=None&act_type=&finish_type=None&calib_combo=None&sight_class_combo=None&price_range=None&left_handed=&youth=&Offset_rec=0&num_rec=50&item_num=

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top