JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
There is another thread discussing the use of the Ignore feature. this seems the perfect use of it if these postings bother you.

Did a great job of wasting my time looking at old threads only to find an emoticon. Thanks for that buddy. If I was not too lazy to figure out how to use ignore I totally would.

You've got to at least give him a little bit of credit, the forum has a time limit for posts, so he's got to wait to post each one!

Just click his handle and click "ignore".......................;)

Too hard. I click an email. It brings me to a forum. I read and either click the big red reply button or go back to work. That is as far as I go. What you are talking about is way to complex.

Maybe if people did not act like fools I would not have to pretend to be dumb to hope the mods handled it. I handle it and what do I have to complain about...That is right...Nothing. What will I do when I have NOTHING to whine about???!!!

Did not think about that now did ya??!!

Too hard. I click an email. It brings me to a forum. I read and either click the big red reply button or go back to work. That is as far as I go. What you are talking about is way to complex.

Maybe if people did not act like fools I would not have to pretend to be dumb to hope the mods handled it. I handle it and what do I have to complain about...That is right...Nothing. What will I do when I have NOTHING to whine about???!!!

Did not think about that now did ya??!!

stop-whining.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR