JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I'm getting non-stop notifications because some people are spamming threads that are over 9 months old.

If you have relavent information to revive an old thread then great but posting to up your thread count is kind of rediculous.

I'm getting non-stop notifications because some people are spamming threads that are over 9 months old.

If you have relavent information to revive an old thread then great but posting to up your thread count is kind of rediculous.
You need to reset your notification settings to not automatically subscribe to threads you have commented on. This will fix the problem faster than you can say "welcome aboard".

I think the search function and then relevant but germane information added to that/an existing thread, no matter how old, is a very good thing. I'd prefer people do that than start eighty "What powder should I use!?" (etc. etc.) threads e v e r y s i n g l e d a y.
lol

Deadeye,
I think this "old thread' thread is because Fredball has decided to resurrect every "new Member" post in an attempt to either set a Guinness World Record or to act out some passive aggressive protest of some sort.
What say you, Fredball?

I wasn't going to bring up a name but yea, there's no need for that kind of posting.

If I change my settings then I will have to actively subscibe to almost every thread I post on which will most likely not happen because I'm lazy.

If ya'll are fine with that kind of thead posting then so be it and I'll just expect it in the future.

Yeah, I noticed that too today - "New Content" was bringing up a bunch of posts by just the one member. Same as recent threads. I finally went away for a while hoping it would clear up after he got bored ;)

I'm usually too lazy to greet all the "New Member" posts so I only had a few "Welcome Aboard!" alerts but checking further into it you gotta wonder what's he up to?o_O

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads