JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a guy PM me last night regarding a post I made about being "stupid flush" with AR/AK mags/ammo, but would like more .308 rounds than I currently have. He was willing to trade 500rnds of .308 ammo for .223 and a few AR mags.

I told him I empathize with his situation and was in the same boat back in '08 and would if I could, but my inventories are where I need them to be and couldn't trade. I did offer to buy his .308 for a fair price if that would help him out though. I'm waiting to hear back from him, if at all.

(Sure dude, I'll trade you 3 scruffy USGI mags for 500rnds of .308... NOT! I have a conscience!)

Hell why not. If someone wants to make the offer it's on them!!!!

I had a guy PM me last night regarding a post I made about being "stupid flush" with AR/AK mags/ammo, but would like more .308 rounds than I currently have. He was willing to trade 500rnds of .308 ammo for .223 and a few AR mags.

I told him I empathize with his situation and was in the same boat back in '08 and would if I could, but my inventories are where I need them to be and couldn't trade. I did offer to buy his .308 for a fair price if that would help him out though. I'm waiting to hear back from him, if at all.

(Sure dude, I'll trade you 3 scruffy USGI mags for 500rnds of .308... NOT! I have a conscience!)

As most know there are no auctions allowed in the classified section, I have closed several ads that are just subtle attempts at auctions. As an example one lower was priced at $20,000 but send offers, this is an auction and is against the rules.

This is your community and as such we all can do our part in keeping it clean, please help by reporting these posts.

If current going price is X and asking price is 3 or 4 times X with a plea to send offers its an auction subject to forum policy.

Nice work Trlsmn, Good to see Mods doing things the right way!!!

Thx for what you do...

As someone else above mentioned, I'm becoming familiar with the "ignore" feature. When this is over in a couple months, there will still be about 30+ members who are "dead to me." They can take their "capitalism" somewhere else.

As someone else above mentioned, I'm becoming familiar with the "ignore" feature. When this is over in a couple months, there will still be about 30+ members who are "dead to me." They can take their "capitalism" somewhere else.

30? I'm at about 50 members in the last couple days!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top