JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered mine as well. Who knows when it is going to show up as Midways web site is Fd up! Had to call customer service to make sure my order was placed:confused: Pretty sad if you ask me.

I agree. The Midway site is a bit of a cluster, but i managed to work my way thru it. They definitely need some web site mgmt help. It could be much easier than it is.

Got my bag this evening, only four days for delivery. Man is this thing awesome! Heavy duty and going to be a perfect size for a long day at the range. Even after all the good reviews I wasn't expecting something so sturdy for so much less than some of the other options. Going to order another for dads birthday. Thanks for the great recommendation guys. Also, if other midway products are of this quality, I don't mind their less than stellar web design. :s0155:

I ordered my midway bag, can't wait to have it in my hands and fill it with all my goodies!!! It only took 4 days for you to get yours JHC5??? I ordered mine yesterday and the site said it wouldn't be here until the 28th...I hope it's sooner than that.:D:D

Got my bag this evening, only four days for delivery. Man is this thing awesome! Heavy duty and going to be a perfect size for a long day at the range. Even after all the good reviews I wasn't expecting something so sturdy for so much less than some of the other options. Going to order another for dads birthday. Thanks for the great recommendation guys. Also, if other midway products are of this quality, I don't mind their less than stellar web design. :s0155:

Well mine should be here tom then if yours showed up seeing we ordered on the same day. Who knows we will see:s0131: Glad you like though:s0155:

I ordered my midway bag, can't wait to have it in my hands and fill it with all my goodies!!! It only took 4 days for you to get yours JHC5??? I ordered mine yesterday and the site said it wouldn't be here until the 28th...I hope it's sooner than that.:D:D

So, who got what sizes?? :cool:

Happy to supply that link to Midway.

jhc5, thanks for starting the thread and I'm sure you all will enjoy those bags.

As USMC1911 suggested a tool bag, they work great to carry ammo.

I have found that if I put ammo in the Midway Range bag with my other stuff, I need a hand truck to move it.

Needing an ammo bag is a good excuse the get the smaller bag from Midway!

Tilos

So, who got what sizes?? :cool:

I got the one listed in the link on page 1. I would say it is about 12x12x24 and has alot of pockets on it. Hopefully I will be able to fill it up. It was on my doorstep when I got home today:s0155: My only issue is that I ordered other stuff also and the bag is the only thing that showed up:(

I got the one listed in the link on page 1. I would say it is about 12x12x24 and has alot of pockets on it. Hopefully I will be able to fill it up. It was on my doorstep when I got home today:s0155: My only issue is that I ordered other stuff also and the bag is the only thing that showed up:(

That would be this one:

And this be the smaller version (also nice to have):

:s0155: :s0155: :s0155:

Yes the top one you posted. Well got it loaded for a day at the range tom(well today since it is after midnight:s0114:) and all I can say is WOW it is loaded and heavy. Have it packed with my HK .40, Walther P22, and Kahr PM40. 300 rounds of .40 ammo and 300 rounds of .22 ammo. Also have 5 30 round pmags for my Stag loaded and ready to go. And then 6 30 round AK mags loaded and ready to go. Along with a few boxes of .223 and also 7.62 thrown in for fun. Oh and also threw in a few cleaning kits since the AR is going threw a break in and want to clean the pistols also. Bag has to be at least 80 pounds.

As posted earlier, I have the large one. I have slim electronic muffs in one of the end pouches and glasses in the other one. Two sets for my son and I. The mag pouch not only holds mags in the pockets, but I have mag loaders and other mags inside it. The other pouches hold gun tools, cleaning stuff, lube, staple gun and other goodies. The main compartment is huge and will hold multiple guns. I have a another bag for ammo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top