Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Please read

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by catwithboost, Nov 2, 2010.

1. catwithboost

catwithboost Olympia, Washington, United States Member

Not sure where to post this. But being a Vet it hit home and I am doing what I can to help. I am in Wa but some of you local guys down there might be able to help out with items. Thank you for reading the link!
    www.laceyshouse.com

2. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

Wow, what a great place and fantastic purpose! being an Afghan vet and knowing many other vets that have come home with similar needs, this is a great place to start. I will look into donating the next time I am at my bank...Wells Fargo.

3. catwithboost

catwithboost Olympia, Washington, United States Member

Cool ever little bit helps. Even though a lot of guys do not like paypal. I have sent them a email to see if they have it. Also thanks for your service Sandman1212.

4. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

Right back at you, catwithboost

5. atypicalparkie

atypicalparkie sowfeast poetland, ohraygun Member

Rad. RAD!
    I've been looking for a place just like this to volunteer, gonna call them in the morning to see if I can provide any helpful service... thanks catwithboost for this thread, it's a total 'seek and ye shall find' moment for me.:thumbup: