Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Answered Please help......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
How can I remove all my old posts ?
:(
Hover your cursor over your moniker in the top right corner of the page. A drop down will appear with a list of options. One of the options will be "your posts". Click on that and it will bring up a list of all your posts to NWFA. The only way I know is labor intensive but if you click on each of your old posts one at a time it should give you the option to "edit". Click on the edit option and you should be able to delete the posts.

User 1234

Reactions
They will probably be archived on the internet somewhere, or at least on NWFA’s backup files, even if you manually delete them.

OP
bush pilot
Reactions
I have nothing to hide - LOL. some of my posts are old and instead of updating them I want to start brand new.
Better description, better pictures etc....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online