JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A really good friend of mine had a job transfer to Portland from New Mexico. He's up there now, and has until Monday to find his family (wife, 2 kids, 2 cats, dog) a place to live. They'd love a house, but apparently there's some sort of weird first-come-first-served law that makes it very tough to get a house rented in a short amount of time. That leaves him with apartments to rent, but none will accept his family pet which happens to be within the pit bull family of dogs.

Does anyone know specifics about the rental market in that area that could help him find a place that will allow him to keep his dog? The dog is 9 years old so he's afraid that if he has to give it up things will not turn out well for it.

I know this is a bit of a shot in the dark and a strange request, but I'm really hoping he can find something that works well. I can't imagine having to give up our dog, and I know he's a responsible owner with a wonderful pet. Since I am in Sacramento I first posted this to Calguns where I am an active member, and someone had the idea for me to post here. All serious replies are greatly appreciated.

Not a strange request at all. In fact a pretty darn good one. What about a "boarding" option with a co-worker? Or maybe a similar setup with a rescue group for pit bulls?
Apartments of quality are hard to find for large dogs, mostly due to the precipition that they are all destructive.

forward this to your friend.
<broken link removed>
he can sort by weight. i don't live in ORE so I don't don't any distances from A-B.

He may also want to concider living in WA as there is no income tax.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top